Thursday, May 22, 2008

Firsts

The past few weekends were filled with many firsts. It was my first Mother's Day, we took Courtney on her first Plaza outing, she wore her first dress (that actually fit...), and her daddy finally read to her for the first time his favorite book (not his first time reading to her, but her first time hearing "If you give a pig a pancake").


Here's Courtney listening intently as Daddy reads what will eventually become her favorite book (hopefully!)
She's got a look on her face here that seems to be saying "Why aren't I taking a nap right now?" Here's Dana and Courtney on their first Mother's Day together.
Here's Mom and Courtney enjoying the lilacs outdoors. Courtney made sure to color-cordinate with her pants.
Waiter, I'll take the queso dip to go please! Courtney's first trip to the plaza downtown was great! She loved it at Baja 600 and was awake for the entire time.
Dad, Come on! Quit stopping to take so many pictures and keep pushing me! I'm having fun here!


I think she looks like a ballerina with a tutu here!

Courtney likes learning how to sit. Pretty soon she's be doing it without any help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!

I'd like Dan to come tuck me into tonight with a personal performance of "If you give a pig a pancake."

-Brian

Mindi said...

She is just getting more and more beautiful! Dana you are looking great too! (you too Dan :) )
I can not believe how big she is getting so fast. Enjoy every second of her little life...it happens too fast!

Mindi