Sunday, October 12, 2008

7 months old!

Courtney celebrated big time for her 7 month birthday - at the Rennaissance Festival! We went with Brian, Lyda, Ashley and my sister Deanna and Patrick. She also sported her MU shirt for the game that night and tried her first vegetable - sweet potatoes. Courtney has never liked anything the first time she tried it (or the second, third or fourth...) but she gobbled this up! Yeah!




Courtney and Patrick have the same look on their face - probably confusion at all the people and their Rennaisance outfits!
We were glad there was a petting zoo! We had to get pictures of the llamas for Laura! She loves them!
I love vegetables!

Smiles...even though MU lost:(



Playing outside on a beautiful fall Sunday!

4 comments:

Joy said...

she's so cute! That's good that she likes sweet potatoes, I personally hate them... Actually I hate potatoes altogether, but I eat them so I don't get in trouble... Currently in my studies I'm learning about the renaissance period. There's alot to learn, maybe she'll be fascinated with the Renaissance period... (I'm homeschooled, I want to go to public school but probably in the 8th grade) Later! TTFN

The Enslow Family said...

Looks like a great 7 month birthday! She is growing so much and so quickly. Can't wait until Shannon can try foods...each will be an adventure.

Mindi said...

Love the pictures! The last time I went to the Ren Fest was with you and your parents in what..6th grade?! Remember the guy who kicked one of us in the rear? Funny the things you remember, huh? Courtney is as cute as ever. I can't wait to see you guys again.

J-Ma (Jody) said...

I just remember taking Courtney's Dad and his brother Dave to the Renaissance festival years ago and watching them enjoy the jousting knights in their shining armor!

Courtney is getting so big now, its a joy watching her grow!

Grandma Jody (J-ma_