Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Whitmer's!

We rounded out all of our holiday celebrations in Stewartsville for Christmas. Courtney actually got her first cold which turned out to make her very miserable and us very sad for her. The worst is when we were attempting to clear her nose and she is babble crying something like this: "wah dadada sniffle sniff aaaahhh dada da da waaahhh". Heartbreaking. But, from the pictures below, she seemed to still have a great time on her first Christmas!

I like grandpa's hat!

Checking out grandma's snowflakes.Where's Courtney? Having fun with family!

Playing cards...Courtney won.

Courtney is the same age I was when I had my first Christmas. My mom had to put the tree in the playpen because I kept getting into it and so I wouldn't tip it over...Courtney seems to have my same mischievious spirit!

1 comment:

The Enslow Family said...

Shannon had her first cold for Christmas too...not fun at all. Hope Courtney is feeling better and that you've enjoyed your break.