Thursday, June 18, 2009

More summer adventures!

We've had a lot going on in the past few weeks!! Here is a little bit of everything:)
Courtney loves Ashley's new pool!

Grandma and Grandpa Hicks and James and Dave and Bethany (Dan's brother and his wife)came to visit last weekend. We had a family picture taken on the Independence Square. The photographer was so good to Courtney and she said she smiled quite a bit...we will see when the proofs come in!
Sorry I couldn't crop out the drain cover...I can't seem to do that and easily upload them.
Playing around with her favorite buddy of the weekend: Uncle James...because he's so SiLlY!! Everyone hanging out on the deck...notice where the (literall) center of attention is...

It's time to wake up!!
I finally started playing with this cool feature on my camera to highlight just one color....I posted a bunch of facebook, but here are a couple of my faves!



We went to Paradise Park with Ashley on Monday. Courtney LOVED playing in the water...then didn't want to go anywhere else.

Buying groceries at "HyVee".

It was so cute watching Courtney try to move in the ball pit!!
Tonight, we surprised my sister for her 40th birthday at Olive Garden in St. Joe.
Courtney got to eat her first restaurant meal!
Playing with Megan.
This week when Courtney went to play at the babysitters, I decided to spruce up her new playroom. This was our office, but we didn't really need a GIANT desk and very old computer, so we trashed those things and made another place for Courts to play!
My hope is that she will play here...
While I scrapbook across the room here.
We visited my nephew Justin at Camp Geiger for Boy Scout camp family night.
Being silly with Uncle Patrick.
This is an old fire truck that my mom had when she was a little girl.

Courtney and Kaitlynn eating on our lunch date!
Meghan,Lyda and I went to see the "Big Cats" at the library. Bad idea, but a picture was taken.

1 comment:

Katy Z said...

OMG! I am so jealous of your scrapbook area. How cool is that!?!