Monday, February 18, 2013

Eleven Months


One. More. Month. Whoa! I can't believe Ryan will be ONE in a month. If you know me, party planig has been in full swing for months. He is still so babyish and tiny but also reaching so many milestones at the same time. He got his second tooth this month and STARTED WALKING! It has so adorable to watch him walk around. We have had to do extra baby proofing. Ryan is super strong and we can't seem to keep a gate in one spot for long. He loves to eat, but seems to be a funny eater. I am also certain he is finnicky about textures. He loves all baby food veggies but won't even pick them up in their finger-food form. We have to put limited food on his tray at a time (or it all gets scooped up and ends up in his little lap). When his tray is empty I hear "mama mama mama" until I bring more! So sweet. Here's my big boy! 








I have two toofies now!  
Cheerios are the ONLY reason these monthly photo shoots happen! 

No comments: