Monday, July 7, 2008

4th on the farm!

We had a great 4th of July at my parent's house in Stewartsville. We had a very "All American" time with a barbeque all day, snow cones, fireworks, a bonfire, s'mores, playing outside, and eating lots of red, white and blue food. We organized a family picture since all the family would be together (and so Courtney could be in her first familly photo, too)!
Courtney with all her cousins!
playing outside!
Meet the cows!Courtney sporting her stars and stripes!My sister and I with our festive display of red, white and blue food and decor! S'more packets and root beer!Almost too cute to eat - my new 4th of July creation!





Jared and Justin enjoying snowcones.

Courtney loves the porch swing.
Can't I just have one hot dog? It's a holiday!
Grandma would let me have a hotdog...


Laughing at silly aunt Deanna!
A sunset picture of Dan and Justin around the fire (that looks like a firework)! There were several synchronized sparkler dances throughout the night!


Also - one year ago today (7-7-07) Dan and I found out we were pregnant! My how things have changed in just one short year!


2 comments:

Meghan said...

I can't believe how much Courtney's face has changed since I saw her a few weeks ago! I am also very impressed with your coordinated food and decor! I may have to steal the kabob idea for next year...if we're not at the same place of course!

Mindi said...

I can't tell you enough just how precious she is. Great family picture!! I would expect nothing less of you then color cordinated food! Very cute!! Also, email me the pic of Courtney and I at the wedding if you get a chance I would love to see it.