Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer: Week 8

This is Dan's last week before he goes back to school. It's so cool we get to be together all summer! 
I was super excited to make these since they are gluten free! Yum! 
Our first time making homemade pickles was a success! I assumed I would "can" them but I used a super simple refrigerator method instead. If we get a bumper crop I'll try a different way! 
Thinking Thursday happened about one time this summer because every Thursday Courtney had Creative Kids Camp where she got together with 8 other kids to learn and play with a different theme each week. This week was our last week and it was a movie day! 
The kids decorated cars to "drive in" to their movie! 
She passed her drivers test! 
Buying snacks from the concession stand.  
Awards! 

No comments: