Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Courtney is 6 months!

Our baby girl turned 6 months of September 11. Yesterday at the doctor, she weighed 15 lbs, 4 oz and finally reached 2 feet tall (plus 1/2 inch:). She is sitting up pretty well, rolls from back to tummy to get things she wants and is overall a darn cute girl! Below are some of her 6 months pictures we had taken last weekend and a few from her 6 month birthday I took.






Please note: we decided to wear Chiefs wear before last weekend's game.
Just keep that in mind.


Ashley: "I can't watch."
Courtney: "I know, it will be alright."

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Cute Cute Cute! I LOVE the girls in their little cheerleading outfits!

J-Ma (Jody) said...

Wow, can't believe half a year has gone by and Courtney is such a cutie for the camera! She is a doll, we love her so much!!!
Terry and Jody (two of the many proud grandparents!)

The Schwengels said...

OH, so precious!!! I loved the pictures...what a beautiful girl you and Dan (& God!) made!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the barrette that is in her hair w/ the cheer outfit!