Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

A quick outdoor Halloween photo shoot. What an awesome day!Our beautiful butterfly!

Courtney's first house she ever trick-or-treated at was Brian and Lyda's. She picked a pixie stick and gum.

Our first trick or treater! Ashley and Lyda stopped by for a photo shoot - the girls were thrilled.
"I love this day - this is way better than carrots!"
Grandma and grandpa McClain stopped by to give Courtney some Halloween hugs.
"I am so excited to be at this Halloween party!"
Playing with friends!

Courtney sporting her dependence proudly!

I thought this was the cutest fall picture I have ever seen! Soon after she ate the leaf.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Those pictures are great! Cutest bug I've seen!!!

Mindi said...

So Beautiful! Can't believe how big she is getting. SOOO Cute!!!