Saturday, May 30, 2009

Visits with all the grandparents!

Courtney has seen a lot of her grandparents lately!! Grandma Frances stayed with her all last week while Dan and I finished up school. She watched a sick, fussy Courts as she is cutting between 4-5 molars...ouch. We hope they pop out so she can go back to sweet Courts. We set up a little sand box for her to play in and grandma bought her a pool! They had lots of fun even though Courtney was a bit fussy.

My little escape artist!
Last night we went to a BBQ at Gma and Gpa McClains. Courtney kept trying to pet the kitty.
Yeah! Got ya!Playing by the pond.

We also had two brief visits from Gma and Gpa Hicks. I never got out my camera since we were visiting quick! When they come in a few weeks - I promise more pictures!














No comments: