Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter, Class Reunion and Palm Sunday

Happy Easter! Here are our pics from today, this week coloring eggs, pre-class reunion brunch, Easter egg hunt at the Stewartsville park, and Easter at my mom's house.
How big does my baby girl look here??!!!!



Playing catch!
Courtney showing us all her eggs! She got all of them herself:) Every year, we have Courtney take a picture with this bunny, who's name is apparently Alice. Courtney loves her:)



Courtney's Easter basket with books, carrot baseball, treats and a magnetic fishing game.

Our fam. I look fat, but Courts is smiling. I'll take it.


Courtney's 2nd cousin ( I think) at the Stewartsville Easter egg hunt.

This year's egg hunt at the park was WAY BETTER. Courts got 1 egg last year and at least 10 this year:)

This year was my 10 year high school reunion. Some of my girlfriends got together with our kids that morning for brunch (Thanks Mindi, it was delicious)!

Courtney with Kayleigh.

Playing with Kylie.




Coloring Easter eggs. Courts wore these cute ears the whole time.


For Palm Sunday at our church, all the kids brought forward palm branches, waved them and sang songs. My daughter likes to run away, but she stood on stage for a few seconds...which we got a few seconds of video of. Sorry the video turns on its side halfway through!


Look at all our kids! We are blessed to have SO many awesome kids and parents at Liberty St.



No comments: