Sunday, December 14, 2008

9 months, Santa, Birthday Party

Courtney was 9 months old last Thursday! We took her to the doctor yesterday and she weighed 17 lbs 10 oz. She's still a shorty at 26 1/2 inches! We also went to see Santa last week. I fully expected her to cry like the other babies in front of us and that I would be able to tape it...which I did - but it only took 6 seconds - so I added the video, too.

Watch the full extent of our first visit with Santa - I guess it lasts longer when you can talk and actually tell Santa what you want.
Yikes - a bear!Watching the fishies in the giant aquarium.
My new favorite time with Courtney is reading her books. We have always read to her, but now she really snuggles into you, lays back, and listens.

This is Ashley's first birthday! Courtney helped her open a few presents and then got to play on her new toy while Ashley pushed!
Lyda let us borrow their duck tub since Courtney was crawling out of and growing out of her other tub. She thinks it's pretty fun!

Today is our 2nd snow day of the year and we actually have a lot of snow this time. Here is Courtney longing to play outside in it!

No comments: