Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My first Christmas!

Courtney's first Christmas! Since we weren't going to be home on "Christmas" to open presents, we wanted Courtney to open her first present from us at our house...so we started early! Here is her official first Christmas present ever!



Courtney and I in coordinating scarf and hat - which she wanted to rip off immediately!Clapping for Christmas!
Another gift was a big kitchen...this is the aftermath of our gifts and trying to put the kitchen together.

Playing with dad in the kitchen!




1 comment:

Mindi said...

So cute! Don't you just love that kitchen? Mom and Dad got one for Alex when he turned one. FYI it just went into storage, we got a lot of use out of it. Both boys just loved it, I'm sure that Courtney will too. :) I'm super bummed that we didn't get together while you were back, I think we just need to plan a time to meet up. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!