Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spaghetti Oh My!

This week we gave Courtney some spaghetti (well, penne noodles) and she LOVED it. I kept putting more and more on her plate and she kep gobbling it up! This was the first day and while it made a mess, she kept it pretty well contained to the plate... But after the third day of spaghetti, she found out how much fun it was to get it alll ooovvveeerr! And she was a little mad I was taking pictures and not getting her MORE SPAGHETTI!
Look really close and you will see some little pigtails! It is kind of a mess, but still cute!!

I am also a little sad that these are the only 3 pictures we took this week...last week being off for spring break, I took about 250. Wow. I will get more in gear this week.


1 comment:

Meghan said...

Ha ha! I LOVE the spaghetti pics. So cute! The second one makes me laugh out loud!