Wednesday, December 9, 2009

no camera, but a few stories

The flash died in our camera, so off it went to West Virginia to be fixed (under warranty - yeah:)! So...to keep some grandparents happy, here are some stories and new, fun things that Courtney is doing!

*For some reason, Courtney has started calling me Dana a lot. Dan uses my name, so I am sure she is picking up on that. She says Dan's name every now and then, but is calling me Dana more than mommy. A little sad, but also funny!

*Courtney is talking UP A STORM! We are so amazed at all the cute phrases she is saying/asking. It seems like over Thanksgiving break, she started really talking in sentences: "What's that noise?" "Where's daddy" "I do it" "Courtney did it!!" "One more time".

*Courts is super interested in potty training. She is really pushing this process. Every time she says "potty" we go and sit and hang out in the bathroom and almost every time she at least goes potty. She is so proud of herself when she (sorry if it's TMI...) pees, she looks down, gets a huge smile and says, "GOOD GIRL".

*When she wants us to see something, she grabs our hands and directs us to see. "Stand up". "C'mon!". It's really cute and we can't resist.

*Over thanksgiving break, we went to Stewartsville and saw my sister and Patrick. Courtney was having them help her put on lotion, so after 6 times, I told her one more time. Well, after she told Patrick "c"mon, more lotion", he couldn't resist and they went in the next room to get lotion. He told her "you're going to get me in trouble with your mom". She whispered, "shut the door". It was hilarious! I KNOW she is going to get my orneriness!!

1 comment:

Mommy K said...

I loved potty training!!! When Carter would go I would say, "Good Boy!!!" So, when I would come out of the bathroom after going, he'd say, "You go potty? Good Girl!!!" Cracked me up! =) Hope it continues to go well for you. Merry Christmas!