Monday, March 25, 2013

Courtney's Pajama Party

In November, Courtney went to her first sleepover for her friend Kirsten's birthday. Since then she has been saying that she wanted a sleepover party too! I knew with two parties in one weekend that an all-night sleepover probagbly wouldn't happen! BUT, a pajama party could happen! Courtney had a ton of fun with her little friends and I had a great time decorating!
Sleeping bag invitations
My first party in the basement!

Nail polish and make up
Goody bags: lip gloss, bath fizzies, nail polish, toe separators, and emery boards. 


I got a cake pop maker for Christmas and I'm still working at perfecting them! Courtney requested them since I first made them for her over Christmas break.  The next thing I need is a better display...they kept tipping into each other. 

First craft: making name bracelets/necklaces. 
Best friends since birth! 
Our second craft: decorating pillow cases. I embroidered initials on the front and then the gils used puffy paint and foam stickers to decorate the back. 



Courtney made a picture of a castle on her pillow. 






I asked Courtney what her favorite part of the party was. First she said donuts. Then she said "when you read us books"! 


Food: banana and blueberry muffins, fruit, powdered donuts, cheese and pepperoni, cake pops and cupcakes! 









Opening presents! She got a Brave wig, Lala Loopsy remote control boat,  a new piggy bank, gift card to Build-A-Bear, a My Little Pony she can decorate and a fashion designer doll kit. She loved all her fun new things!





Cute girls in cute jammies! 

No comments: