Friday, June 7, 2013

Mother's Day


Last year for Mother's Day/Father's Day, Dan and I finally got it right! Neither of us need a bunch of presents. We just want to feel special, loved and appreciated for the job we do as parents to Courtney and Ryan every day. We did a "favorite things" weekend. I got to eat at all my favorite restaraunts, fast food breakfast, drinks, snacks and outings. Same for him! I was on the ball and blogged about his pretty well here...since I had finally starting up the blog again!

So, this year was once again awesome! My favorite tradition that Courtney and I have done for years is to plant flowers together.





Dan made me this little schedule so I knew what to look forward to all weekend!!

I spoke at church on Mother's day and I had a front row seat to snap this picture of all the many many kids that Liberty St. is blessed with!




This is what you get when you ask Courtney to grab your phone and take a picture! 
And this is what you get when you ask Dan :)


Mother's Day dinner at Jody's! Playing outside and watermelon. 








I'm such a blessed girl to be mama to these two beautiful babies! 





No comments: