Wednesday, June 11, 2008

3 months old!

Courtney is 3 months old today! Dan and I looked back at some of her newborn pictures and to us she looks so much bigger, even though she is still tiny! She is now 22 1/2 inches, which is in the 8th percentile and (from weighing her with me on the scale) at least 12 pounds (23rd percentile), but she's in the 100th % in our hearts:) We were given a few newborn outfits from a friend many months before Courtney was born and there was a tiny pair of light blue pants that we were sure she would never wear because they were so tiny! Well, when she was born, they were a few inches long and big around the waist! We put them on her yesterday and they were tight and looked like capris! So, yesterday I packed up all her newborn andn 0-3 month clothes. There are already a few 3 month outfits that are already getting a little tight to snap, but some she may never fit into. Courtney, welcome to the world of women's clothing sizes!







Courtney with her daddy the day she was born.



Courtney, today, at 3 months.



Last week, Courtney started sleeping in her crib. She is doing great! Here are some pictures of her new nighttime surroundings since we don't have any on our blog yet.


Here are some pictures of her waking up on her last morning in her cradle. It was so wonderful to look over and see that sweet smiling face first thing in the morning. Now I can see it through the video monitor which is still pretty darn cute!

My grandpa bought this crib for me when I was born and all of his great grandchildren have slept in it. It has been to Iowa, Arizona, Kentucky and back to Missouri!

I am happy to be swaddled...but like to get out and stretch, too!

4 comments:

Mindi said...

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE the pink nursery! So sweet! She is such an angel!

Carrie said...

Holy cow, our nurseries are similar! I think we have the same crib and our paintjobs are the exact same, just different colors!!! What excellent taste we have!
She's beautiful- it just keeps getting better! Enjoy your time off!

Anonymous said...

I've never understood the whole percentile thing... when they tell me that when I take Ashley in, I'm always like, "who cares?". I mean does it REALLY make any difference or mean anything how big they are when they're a baby? They will change so much over the years anyway!

Mommy K said...

Dana and Dan-
She is toooo cute! I love the pic of her all swaddled up...and her nursery is absolutely beautiful!
Hugs, Katie Mac (Hoyt)