Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer is here!

School's out! This is my first official summer off! I have no summer school, no job, no classes - just 100% Courtney time! Dan is not teaching summer school either, but has 2 classes. So, like 99% Courtney time for him. I celebrated by having Courtney try on her first bikini...a little revealing for dad, but I think her fat tummy sticking out is great! She also likes her sunglasses and this is my new favorite picture of her! I still don't know how to turn pics...can anyone help?


The daddies playing Wii with Courtney and Luc. Courtney would rather eat her hand than play I think. If Courtney could talk, she would ask Luc out. We'll have to talk about dating "older boys".
Rocking on the porch. Courtney LOVES to be outside!



This is a video of Courtney on her tummy and rolling over...I think I comment that it was by accident, but she's been doing about half the time we put her on her stomach now.

Here is Courtney smiling and playing with her toys!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey there! Emerson has the same pink striped polo tee- don't you love it!?!?
Oh- about rotating pictures- when you have your pictures downloaded to your computer, before you try to put them on the blog, right click on the picture you want to rotate. You'll have a "rotate counterclockwise" option, and click that! I hope that helps!
Glad you're enjoying your summer!

Anonymous said...

Lyda broke out Ashley's bikini this morning too, it's what I woke up to. Absolutely hilarious. Then I get onto your blog and find pictures of Courtney in hers! These are a couple of hotties in the making! :) Although we'll have to lose those bellies first, but I can see it coming anyway. :)

-Brian

Meghan said...

I LOVE the bikini...too cute!

Mindi said...

Absolutley adorable!!! I would love to be able to dress up a little one in a bikini. So cute!