Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekend Hoopla!

This weekend I took Courtney to Stewartsville for my sister's birthday, my dad's retirement party, to celebrate father's day with my dad, and my grandma's 89th birthday party. That's a lot for a little girl! The last time Courtney was on the farm was on Easter and she slept the whole time (she was 12 days old), so this time she got to look at the cows, garden, and watch grandpa work on his tractor! My brother's family was there too so Courtney got lots of attention! Also on Thursday, Courtney had her first pool party with Lyda and Ashley! My dad retired again this weekend from Osborn school. He retired in 1999 and continued to teach and superintend for 9 more years!

My cute parents!


Aunt Deanna and Uncle David playing with Courtney.

Aunt Cindy and Laura playing (Courtney's favorite pasttime).




Courtney's a farmer's (grand) daughter!


Playing with grandma!

Courtney makes 4 generations of Whitmers!



Ashley's favorite part of swimming was touching Courtney! I was envisioning a lot of splashing and smiling, but they were mostly staring and wondering why bathtime came in the middle of the day...
Ashley thoroughly enjoyed her day at the pool...that lasted 15 minutes!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

I love the little bikini!! So cute! Tell your dad congrats for me. I had no idea that he had decided to retire again.